Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Our Evansville, WY facility is hiring an Inventory Specialist for our Artificial Lift Systems division. This position will provide inventory assistance for electrical submersible pump (ESP) equipment. Candidate will primarily work in a warehouse administrative office, performing data entry, answering phones and working with Administrative functions such as Excel and SAP.
* Resolves shortages for customer orders
* Net inventory to assist in meeting forecasted demand and regional inventory plan
* Support region with inventory planning and analysis
* Places replenishment orders for assigned plants
* Handles special projects, as assigned Qualifications/Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1+ years of inventory experience
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills
* Intermediate Excel knowledge (Ability to navigate in Excel, will not be creating spreadsheets but will be updating information in Excel and Data Entry)
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs Desired Characteristics:
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP Preferred SAP experience in Inventory management
* Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and work under a deadline
* General knowledge of product line(s) of responsibility.
* Basic knowledge of all other product lines. Locations: Evansville, WY
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more