Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
* Req ID: 75650
* Department: Engineering
* Job Type: Full-Time
* Position Type: Union
* Location: Minot, North Dakota
* Country: United States
* % of Travel: 90-100%
* # of Positions: 1
* Compensation Rate: $3,346.25 semi-monthly
* Job Available to: Internal & External
* Deadline to apply: 09/04/2019
Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts. CP provides North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of CP.
* Mechanical repair and maintenance of roadway equipment and other duties as assigned.
* Must be qualified in repair and overhaul of gasoline and diesel engines;
* Experience with trouble shooting and repair of hydraulic systems (electric over hydraulic and air over hydraulic);
* Knowledge of welding, operation and maintenance of work and roadway equipment;
* Extensive travel required.
WHAT CP HAS TO OFFER:
* Flexible and competitive benefits package
* Completive company pension plan
* Annual Fitness Subsidy
CP is committed to the safety and health of its employees and the general public. This position is a safety sensitive position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-employment medical that includes a physical, vision, hearing, alcohol and drug audit assessments. Qualification drug test(s) are also required.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances:
* Criminal history check
* Education verification
* Last 3 years of driving history
* Last 7 years of employment history; includes military service
* Social Security number verification
CP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, inclusive of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.