Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
SUMMARY: The Epic Training Program Coordinator supports all operational aspects of the organization's Epic training department ensuring high quality, efficient and effective day-today operations. The Epic Training Program Coordinator acts autonomously to manage all Epic technical and operational aspects and activities related to the organization's learning management system. The Epic training program coordinator serves as the department liaison to the system LMS team, and is responsible for supporting the department during LMS upgrades and enhancements. The program coordinator serves as an expert on assigned projects and provides transfer of knowledge to other team members. This role requires a highly competent, organized, detail oriented and personable individual. Employee prioritizes work and provides timely assistance to customers. Exhibits professional character, attitude, and appearance. Maintains confidentiality. Accepts feedback and learns from experiences.
* Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
* 5 Years work experience in related roles required.
* Experience administrating/using a learning management system preferred.
* Training and/or Information Technology experience preferred.
* Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
* Required proficiency with PC applications such as Microsoft Office suite.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across the organization.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet