Posted in Insurance 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
The mission of the International Fronting Desk is to Effectively Facilitate the Placement of International Surety Bonds for preferred North American Surety clients. Leveraging Chubb’s Global footprint, the Fronting Desk is able to place bonds by acting as a liaison between North American Surety underwriters and the Chubb Global network of COG and non-affiliated Fronting partners.
The International Fronting Desk Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and developing a team of technical assistants (TAs) engaged in the international placement and registration of Surety Bonds. In addition the Supervisor plays a critical role directly communicating with US and International Underwriting teams in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
· Management of three individuals, overarching responsibilities including:
o Driving business results for productivity and quality
o Actively monitoring and measuring staff workloads
o Facilitating employee development, and differentiating employee performance
o Actively participating in the TA recruitment and hiring process
o Building an inclusive work environment and supporting ongoing initiatives
· Supervise the TA team in the following tasks:
o Review International Bond Requests for completeness
o Accurate and Timely Bond Registrations
o Document retention in compliance with guidelines
o Preparation and Execution of Reinsurance Certificates
· Assist Fronting Desk Manager with ad hoc requests
· Assist in Collection of Premium / International Settlements
· Maintain and Update Procedures Manual as necessary
· Four Year College Degree or equivalent work experience
· Fluent in Spanish preferred
· Prior Surety or Insurance Experience
· 2+ years supervisory experience