Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
PLEASE NOTE SCHEDULE: Wednesday 7:30am until completed
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Assist in providing commissary operations and services to assigned KCN Commissary location
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver individually packaged orders to inmates at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner including but not limited to
* Positively identify the inmate
* Obtain signature of inmate on 2 ply order receipt
* Forward 2nd copy of order receipt back to inmate
* Note any and all discrepancies or damages on both copies of order receipt
* Retain signed copy of order receipt
* Retain and dispose of all plastic bags and trash generated in process
* Account for all signed receipts
* Responsible for sending required information and reports, including timesheets, to Regional Distribution Center.
* Maintain all KCN areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintain American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable.
* Attend orientation and training, annual on-site security classes and remain current in certifications as required by the Facility.
* Follow all the policies and procedures outlined in the KCN Best Business Practices Guide at all times.
* Complete miscellaneous duties assigned by KCN Commissary Manager.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner.
* Ability to work in a correctional environment.
* Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
* Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance.
* Must pass drug screening test.
* Must pass background check.
* Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing...