Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Title: Azure Database DevOps Engineer
Location: New York, NY
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
NOTE: Python, Azure, PowerShell , Database engineering, database design and implementation, be able to Automate pipeline, able to do schema changes, table changes, AWS or Azure experience
* Expertise in Azure SQL and Cosmo DB database covering
* Deployment, configuration options
* Understand DR/BCP and HA configuration options and how fits in overall application architecture and RTO/RPOs.
* Security features (data protection/encryption set-up, AD authentication, access controls/RBAC, audit logging )
* Monitoring and performance tuning
* Methods for data migration
* Experience migrating on-premise databases to Azure
* Exposure to 3rd party database configuration/migration tools like Flyway
* Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages
* Experience with automating and integrating Azure Data PaaS solutions (Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake).
* Write and use Azure RM templates
1.) Azure SQL/Azure Mongo/Postscript
2.) Automation within Azure
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.