Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
At a glance:
* Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert proficient in the business needs of government and education organizations?
* Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding institutions through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed solutions?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
Acquiring clients through quality service is at the center of your daily focus. As a Strategic Account Representative, you excel at simplifying the technology and communication needs of government, healthcare and educational organizations. Through your expertise and understanding of each client s needs, you outline cost-effective and uniquely beneficial combinations of our technology products.
You are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts while managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. You flourish in an office environment and travel frequently to manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Strategic Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an Additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
* Be a compelling member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
* Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships to provide new fiber and coaxial-based telecommunication solutions for their fast-growing business needs.
* Set up successful sales by navigating government and education procurement processes.
* Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals that align with their needs.
* Improve client satisfaction by traveling to client sites to manage field sales activities.
* Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, organizations and contacts for product portfolios.
* Maintain an accurate client database while building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
* Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
* Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision-makers.
* Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management Team, Sales Engineering and Marketing personnel.
Required keys for success:
* Three or more years of sales experience with a proven record as a top performer and closer
* Three or more years of industry experience with outside telecommunications related sales
* Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task
* Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team environment
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Valid driver s license, safe driving record and availability to travel using a reliable personal vehicle
* Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Two or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video solutions or premise-based sales
* Experience working in, or working with, state/local government and/or education
* Strong network building, negotiation, and closing skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
* Experience in business-to-business (B2B) and telephone sales including prospecting calls
* Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
* Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
* Telecommunications industry knowledge
* Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.