Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Monica, California
The Server Support position is responsible for ensuring that our guests have a positive experience when dining at the restaurant. The server support performs both FOH and BOH duties. This position is responsible for running all food and drinks, interacts with guests in a friendly and efficient manner, maintains a clean and orderly restaurant (FOH, restrooms, windows, outside), pre-busses and busses tables, helps set tables, performs end of night cleaning and stocking duties and maximizes sales opportunities through positive guest interactions.
This position should demonstrate food and drink knowledge.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Speak and understand fluent English and write basic English
- Adhere to food safety requirement
- FOH restaurant experience is a must
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Night and weekend availability
- Food Handlers Card
- Counter areas often hot with steam and food vapors
- Hot kitchens with high noise levels
- Limited work space depending on location
- Varying schedule to include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business needs
- Frequent walking and standing for long periods of time
- Able to hold hot plates and bowls
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Occasionally reaches high storage shelving with the use of step ladder
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs
- Performs repetitive tasks
-Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with hot and cold foods and beverage
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer