***This position is for 2-4 months ***
- Install and service Aruba Wifi Access Points.
- Install Cat 5/6 cable, communication closet work, WiFi Access points in new construction buildings.
- Must be able to read floor plans and Access Point layout documentation for installation.
- Optimize and troubleshoot Aruba Wifi Access Points
- Perform RF coverage and interference troubleshooting
- Some Travel may be required.
- Must be willing to perform night and weekend call installations if necessary.
- 5+ Years experience as an Electronics Technician, system technologist, systems technician, or field service technician.
- 2+ Years' experience with Aruba access points
- 2+ Years’ Cat 5 and 6 cable installation experience
- One or more industry standard technical certifications required such as CET, A+, Network+ Associates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel (Internal and External).
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective time management skills required.
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on windows-based applications and Networking.
- Excellent ability to characterize and solve problems, collaborate, and make recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Position is team-based and behaviors are weighted in overall performance.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education: Aruba Systems: 2 years (Required). Must be a U.S. Citizen
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V