Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an ICU Nurse.
Youre generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898. Our team is second to none, and we work well together. We are a 22 bed Med - Surg ICU and are Joint Commission stroke certified. Our new rooms feature a lift in every room, a single boom, a dedicated family space and each room is greater than 300 sq. ft.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
WE OFFER UP TO $29,000 HIRING INCENTIVES TO INCLUDE SIGN-ON, STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS AND RELOCATION.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace.
Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
As an Intensive Care Unit - ICU Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
* Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and effectively
* Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and providers as you perform your work
* Foster quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients in mind
* Comply with procedural and documentation guidelines
* Oversee care delivered by CNAs or Critical Care Aides
* Continually expand your knowledge
* Use self-scheduling model for shift sign ups and one on-call shift required per month
* Help improve our facility and safety programs
* Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines, policies and procedures
* Communicate compassionately and effectively
* Understand that working as a team in the ICU is vitally important
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* ASN/ADN or BSN from an accredited program
* Ability to obtain BSN within 4 years of hire unless you have a minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous acute care RN experience, required
* Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Montana
* Current BLS
* Completion of ACLS certification within 12 months of date of hire. Certification must be maintained.
* Completion of TNCC certification within 24 months of date of hire. Certification must be maintained.
* One year of critical care nursing experience preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE
Now that you know more about being an Intensive Care Unit Nurse on our team we hope youll join us. At St. Vincent Healthcare youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities