Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
PRIMARY LOCATION:Ogden, Utah
AREA MANAGER: Works closely with and supervises the local and sales and merchandising team at the location level. This position requires excellent leadership and team building skills, management of off-premise employees, and ability to resolve conflicts. The employee should have a firm understanding of their markets, sales techniques, and effective marketing strategies. The work environment noise level is usually loud, the employee may be occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, and must be able to lift at least 25 pounds. Employees must meet all company driver qualifications.
* Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and new business, prepare sales contracts and interfaces with customers on location or by phone.
* Takes a leading role with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
* Coordinates and leads sales meetings to include agenda preparation.
* Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
* Ensures that all Admiral Beverage brands and packages are rotated on a first-in, first-out basis in accordance with supplier requirements.
* Properly accounts for all cash/credit proceeds, products removed from inventories, lighted signs and all other Company assets where applicable.
* Solicits new business by conducting business reviews, demonstrating products and services, using samples, marketing resources, and emphasizes salable features and benefits to customer.
* Safe/Competent operation of route vehicle and vehicle maintenance and cleanliness. Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Pay Rate: $47,500 to $53,000 DOE
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled