Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Corporate/Home Office Positions
Avamere Corporate Office and Support
25115 SW Parkway Ave
Come work for one of Oregon\'s 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Director of Human Resources: Avamere Living & Signature Home Health
Full-time Position Available!
Avamere Health Services
25117 SW Parkway Ste. B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97007
The Director of Human Resources will lead the HR Organizations for Signature and Avamere Living (Community-Based Care and Skilled Nursing) and be a member of the respective leadership teams for Human Resources (Avamere Family of Companies), Signature and Avamere Living. This role is accountable to develop and drive business and people strategy and ensure organizational effectiveness by applying broad functional knowledge, skills and solid judgment and influence the overall objectives and long-range goals. A key responsibility is the realization of the People Strategy (a transformational change), which will require the full spectrum of HR capabilities such as workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance practices, employee relations, total rewards, organization development, coaching/consultation, leader/employee development talent management, succession planning, change management, project/program management and leadership capabilities.
For the listed capabilities above, this role will leverage the various HR Centers of Excellence in these, acting as broker and partner to these areas to deliver an aligned and comprehensive end-to-end service to our stakeholders, our leaders, employees and ultimately patients. The delivery will be via a business partnership, advising leadership on matters of human resources best practices, motivating and influencing the workforce, and future talent opportunities. The successful candidate will possess a balanced task-relationship orientation and be able to quickly build trust within the organization to influence and drive change. He/she will possess broad knowledge of the human resources function and the aptitude to quickly apply and connect past learning to organizational challenges, mitigating risk and building confidence in the HR function. The individual in this role will be dedicated to the purpose, values, principles and commitments of the Company lines of service. He/she will directly manage a team of HR professionals and Regional HR Managers/HR Business Partners in support of multiple sites across a wide geography.
* As a member of the HR leadership Team, provide enterprise critical thinking, planning and execution of key initiatives that span the Avamere Family of Companies
* As a member of Signature and Avamere Living Leadership Teams, provide consultation to the organization on strategic projects and goals as they relate to the effectiveness of Signature and Avamere Living, including people/culture implications, influencing cross-functional business activities/initiatives where appropriate
* Generates and distributes accurate reports needed for audits, compliance, and general business needs on monthly and regular basis as requested
* Manages other HR projects and initiatives such as immigration processing, handbook/policies & procedures updates and leader guidelines
* Acts as HR evangelist ensuring Company culture and values are consistent and in alignment with goals, vision, mission and guiding principles throughout various geographical locations
* Successfully plan, prioritize, and lead complex work assignments
* Accountable for creating people strategies and assigning resources across the organization ensuring coordination, prioritization and deployment of integrated solutions to support business and people objectives and goals
* As a strategic business partner, supports Signature and HR leadership team through coaching, advising, and developing leadership capabilities. Think and act like a business leader and understand the business challenges, and then apply keen insights, tactics and strategies into the people and culture implications, supported by effective research and data analysis, to support decision-making process
* Lead and manage the Signature HR team and Regional HR Manager/HR Business Partners, demonstrating capabilities to lead an HR operations/administration team, focused on end-to-end employee processes (e.g., employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and regulatory). Setting productivity, quality, and customer-service targets; designing systems; resolving problems; implementing change with a continuous improvement mindset.
* Provide integrated client support to ensure the business is meetings its people and culture objectives, ensuring clients are receiving the support they need in areas such as talent acquisition, leadership development, organizational develop, planning, etc.
* As a key member of the HR leadership team, participate in shaping and building people systems and processes via participation on various workstreams and special projects. Identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating choices; changing assumptions and direction
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements (multi-state) by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed
* Responds to complaints and conducts internal HR investigations, partners with operations and compliance. Consults with Legal on complex performance issues, reviews and monitors performance improvement plans, and takes applicable corrective and disciplinary action in adherence with policies and procedures
* Maintains progressive approach to updating job knowledge; participates in conferences and educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains personal networks; participates in professional organizations.
* Ensure business unit compliance with all federal, state and local corporate employment requirements, i.e. I-9, FAA, EEOC, OSHA, employee files, etc
* Generates and distributes accurate reports needed for audits, compliance, and general business needs on monthly and regular basis as
* Manages other HR projects and initiatives such as immigration processing, handbook/policies & procedures updates and leader guidelines.
* Champion & drive HR resources to support mission vision throughout various geographical
* Commitment to the growth and success of Avamere Family of Companies and belief of our Purpose: To enhance the life of every person we serve and Avamere Values
* Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation when performing job responsibilities as part of a team is obtained through competent, dedicated and satisfied employees
* Coaching and creative problem-solving skills, with ability to analyze strategic choices and business opportunities
* Comfortable engaging executives and developing personal relationships with clients and able to naturally empathize with their needs
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Ability to lead projects and manage client engagement activities, results driven with the ability to manage tasks through completion
* Experience in a matrix environment preferred
* Knowledge of state and federal regulations relating to employment and employee education, including but not limited to employee privacy, HIPAA, and other pertinent healthcare related