Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
IMAGINE NEW HORIZONS...
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our North America, Finance team.
At Dassault Syst mes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE*
The role of the Payroll Specialist involves working as part of a team to accomplish all tasks related to payroll processing for approximately 750 employees.
YOUR CHALLENGES AHEAD
* Prepares and processes US payrolls using DS procedures and policies as well as applicable US and state laws
* Processes special payrolls including travel reimbursements, commissions, bonus and year-end adjustment payrolls.
* Acts as a point of contact for employees with payroll related questions
* Prepares payroll related journal entries for month end and account reconciliations for accounts related to payroll
* Prepares and files payroll tax returns, as required
* Provide reporting and documentation on payroll transactions as needed by the company or as required by law
* Assists in special projects as required
* Ensures time off data is properly maintained to stay accurate and up to date
* May participate in corporate simplification and integration activities as they relate to payroll processing
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
* Associates Degree or higher
* Experience or familiarity with US payrolls, labor laws and filing requirements
* Highly proficient in Excel
* Training in Payroll
* ADP experience.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.