Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Req ID: 38279
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SAP ABAP Developer to join our team in Washington DC, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyze and troubleshoot issues within the system
* Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
* Must have 5+ years of experience and a BS/BA degree
* Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
* Strong knowledge of procedural and object-oriented programming techniques
* Minimum 5 years experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4
* SAP development experience in utilizing the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies
* Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADIs, BTEs, Enhancement Points, and using the Switch Framework
* Extensive experience in FRICEW objects
* Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring
* Experience in Interfaces-EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's
* Experience using ABAP Objects and controls technology
* SAP Performance tuning
* Experience and proficiency in SAP development tools and technologies such as UI5, Fiori, OData Services, Webdynpro, Workflow.
* Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
* Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
* Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams.
* Functional knowledge in SAP FI/CO, GL (New GL), SL, BCP, MM, Payroll, Time Recording (Fieldglass) modules
* Good to Have HANA Enterprise suite, S/4 HANA, MDG and BRFplus experience
* Hands on experience on SAP UI5, Fiori (implementation of standard apps and extensions of standard apps)
* Extensive experience in Software Development methodologies and the Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
* Financial, Capital Markets or Banking experience
* Experience with New ABAP eclipse tool for development
* SAP Data Archiving
* Hands on experience in SAP BW, SAP Hana, SAP Solution Manager
* Development experience with HANA - AMDP, CDS, ADB.
* 5+ years experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4
* 5+ years SAP development experience in utilizing the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies
* 5+ Years experience using ABAP Objects and controls technology
* Bachelor s degree or higher
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.