Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Hourly Wage: $16.55 - $18.85
(candidates with significant related experience may be higher)
The Limited-Term. Collection Representatives contact Members regarding delinquent loans and credit card accounts and will analyze and resolve accounts in the best interest of the credit union and the Member. Representatives will analyze account applications, documents, lien perfections and credit card reports in preparation of requesting Notice of Right to Cure Default Notices. They may represent the credit union in small claims or civil court as a witness. Representatives will initiate regular collection contact with charged-off accounts to recover past losses.
Hiring Bonus: $1,000
Starting September 2019 and ending December 2019.
Working approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an evening rotation of 9:30am – 6:00pm once-twice per month. Typically one Saturday per month 8:30am – 12:30pm.
• Have working knowledge or financial services and basic accounting principles
• Ability to learn and understand Wisconsin and Minnesota State Statues relating to Consumer Lending and Fair Debt Collections
• Strong sense of customer service for both internal and external customers
• Basic skill to use a personal computer and various software packages
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Ability to understand and comply with all applicable state and federal laws in the course of completing job duties
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
• Minimum of two years’ experience working with debt collection, default management, loss mitigation, charge-off recovery, repossession of real estate or equivalent