Posted in Management 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 HIRING BONUS!
The Mortgage Underwriter evaluates mortgage loan requests to approve or deny applications according to the terms of Royal Credit Union’s standards, procedures, regulatory underwriting guidelines, and secondary market requirements.
This is a full-time position working approximately 40 hours per week with hours typically between 8:30 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday. This position will be based in Royal's Golf & 93 Office.
• High school diploma
• Minimum of two years of processing, underwriting and/or lending experience.
• Working knowledge of a loan origination system.
• Knowledge of secondary market underwriting standards and requirements.
• Knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
• Function in a high volume environment and within time constraints to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of financial statements, credit reports, tax returns, and appraisals.
• Organized, attentive to detail, able to prioritize and multitask.
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture