Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cordova, Tennessee
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals. Job Description
This position provides daily support to the Stratas vision of being the most valued supplier of fats and oils to the foodservice, food ingredients and retail private-label markets in North America. The position s principal functions focus on delivering customer satisfaction through management of complete, on-time, accurate order delivery. The role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all assigned accounts, while operating as a contributing member in a team environment.
* Order Processing - Ensure accurate and timely execution of assigned customer s orders from initial receipt through eventual delivery. Communicate any order issues with customer and work to resolve them according to company policies and customer s requirements. Coordinate order related interactions with other functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Planning, Finance, and Supply Chain groups within the company, and external Broker/Business Partners. Ensure all contracts and orders are priced accurately.
* Accounts Receivable - Manage customer information to ensure successful resolution of any customer deductions from payments upon request. Assist with collection activity where necessary to minimize the aging of open receivables, including disputed deduction claims as needed.
* Contract Management Utilize appropriate contracts to achieve accurate pricing. Communicate contract balances to Account Manager prior to expiration. The contract should provide the customer with accurate pricing, volume, period of time, product description and market information. Individual must monitor contract balances and ensure compliance of the contract policy.
* Return Management - Execute return process to the current policy. Assist the various departments to research and coordinate returns, withdrawals, and damaged goods as business dictates.
* Sales Support - Support Sales efforts through providing Sales Management with a single point of contact for customer order information, product samples, and problem resolution. Communicate effectively with Sales Managers and Broker/Business Partners for assigned customers.
* Team Support - Function effectively within a Customer Service Team as assigned, including providing coverage for absent co-workers, cross training on co-worker s assigned customers, and team process improvement activities. Work with other internal functional areas to coordinate and deliver superior service to our customers.
* Process Improvement - Actively support continual process improvement of our business processes through analyzing department workflow and recommending enhancements to management. Participate as assigned on special projects or project teams.
* Reports - Performs customer specific reporting as assigned. Monitor personal reports daily.
* Record Keeping - Maintains records and files for assigned responsibilities and accounts.
* Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent work experience. College degree preferred.
Related Experience: 1 - 3 years in an Account Management role including order entry. Tracing and tracking orders experience preferred
Equipment/Software Skills: Basic knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, voicemail phone systems, fax, printers, etc.
* Superior Execution - completes work in an accurate and neat manner. Able to meet all standards of quality for the job. Maintains openness to new methods and procedures.
* Communication - Communicates clearly, tactfully and succinctly in a variety of communication mediums, settings, and styles; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; edits work for spelling grammar; presents numerical data effectively.
* Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; makes timely decisions.
* Process Control and Improvement - Ensures department activity complies with company policies and guidelines developed by Sales and Financial management. Lead and participate in department initiatives to improve process design.
* Problem Solving - Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions and directs their implementation.
Physical: Typing and manual dexterity required. Movement back and forth between printers and other office equipment. Lifting of up to 25 lbs.
Sensory: Heavy telephone and email volume. Must have excellent diction to respond to calls and excellent hearing in order to understand and respond to issues or request. Must have excellent written communication skills.
Mental/Reasoning: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good organizational skills with strong discipline and work ethic. Dependable. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while managing obstacles such as time constraints and prioritize work load appropriately. Must work well with others under little supervision.
Stratas Foods is committed to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity and inclusion in its workplace. It is our commitment to establish and maintain a talented, productive, diverse workforce that works together effectively to accomplish our goals.