Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Responsible for providing inbound payment processing support to the WEX Health customer base. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, strong and dependable work ethic, ability to work in a team environment and basic knowledge of Excel, Word and other software as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position. * Data entry with 10-key proficiency.
* Basic reconciliation and balancing activities
* Respond to customer support cases.
* Recommend process improvements.
* Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. * Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications.
* Strong multi-tasking skills, highly self-motivated and directed.
* Detail-oriented and able to meet customer and project deadlines.
* Ability to stay focused, efficient and accurate while performing repetitive work.
* Acute sense of professionalism and confidentiality.
* Ability to create a positive and professional business relationships.
* Supports organizations core values and strategic vision.
* Ability to type at least 35 WPM.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* University degree or 3 plus years of banking, check processing or data processing experience required.
* Prior banking or payment processing experience preferred.
* Prior Customer Service experience preferable.
* Must have Microsoft Suite of Services experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY