Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Number of Openings: 2
This project will provide all Technical Support Services required to support USCG ALC Airworthiness Sustainment Programs including aerospace structural, Environmental Management System (EMS) and technical information support of all maintainers/operators of current and future USCG aircraft and related equipment. Specific services include:
* Technical Support
* System Integration Support
* Modification Support
* Field Services Technical Support
* Management Support
* Environmental Science and Protection
Provide Technical Support Services to include but not limited to;
* Engineering Technical Data
* Environmental Science and Protection
* Engineering Support and Maintenance capabilities
Support Services are for USCG aircraft, subsystems and components including structures, airframe and power plant and support equipment associated with USCG, DHS, or DoD aircraft, currently in the inventory or inducted into the inventory during the life of this task order. USCG aircraft include the MH-65, MH-60, HC144, HC-130, and HC-27. Additional aircraft types or models are under consideration for induction into the USCG inventory.
Logistician Analyst-Medium Range Surveillance duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Monitor changes to OEM, USCG and other services technical directives relating to logistics support (e.g. maintenance, technical data, support and test equipment, facilities, supply support, packaging, handling, storage, transportation, training, training devices and computer resources, design interface (e.g., reliability, maintainability, availability, safety, human factors, commonality, modularity, system architecture)), configuration management and deficiencies for applicability to USCG aircraft and submit recommendations for action to the applicable engineering cell leader for Government action. Act on Government approved recommendations and track and provide status of approved recommendations through implementation.
2) Initiate, conduct and complete Spare Parts Breakout (SPBO) projects, including full and limited screen breakouts. Coordinate own activity with Product Line Manager, Engineering Cell and Supply Cell. Provide information regarding potential cost avoidance of each SPBO project IAW ALCINST 4200.3 (series).
3) Conduct market research to collect and assembly information including, but not limited to: technical data packages, price, availability, quality initiatives in relation to ANSI and ISO 9000 requirements, source approval and validation process, and vendor capabilities and vendor past performance.
4) Conduct reverse engineering efforts, including, but not limited to, assembly Level III technical data packages, request creation of technical drawings, review drafts of drawings for accuracy, coordinate ALC local manufacture of parts, coordinate or conduct first article and prototype installation or testing of newly manufactured parts, including the Form, Fit, and Function process, identify, assess, and recommend resolution for reliability and maintainability problems IAW ALCINST 13020.10 (series), CGTO PG- 85-00-240-A and ALCINST 13020.14 (series).
5) Write, review and update policy, procedure and process documents, including, but not limited to, technical manuals, MPCs, TCTO, SICRs, ESRs, SRs, Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDR)s, ACCB requests, COMDTINST manuals, process guides, IAW applicable ALC and USCG applicable documented guidelines and generally accepted commercial or military maintenance or design processes.
6) Generate SICRs for applicable aircraft parts IAW ALCINST 5213.1 (series).
7) Generate TCTOs for applicable aircraft systems, sub-systems, assemblies, and/or parts IAW CGTO PG-85-00-40-A. Assist in validation and verification of TCTOs. Track parts ordered by the Government for TCTO kits. Create and deliver TCTO kits using Government provided parts.
8) Generate ACCB packages IAW CGTO PG-85-00-70-A.
9) Generate Engineering Service Requests IAW ALCINST 13020.9 (series).
10) Execute Service Requests IAW ALCINST 13020.11 (series).
11) Write MPCs enabling technicians to properly sustain aircraft IAW CGTO PG-85-00-230- A.
12) Write engineering specifications, including schematics and figures, which document approved depot-level repairs and processes.
13) Submit CG-22s for changes to aeronautical publications when applicable, relevant IAW requirements IAW CGTO PG-85-00-230-A, CGTO PG-85-00-20-A, CGTO PG-85-00-
110-A and COMDTINST M13020.1 (series). Contractor shall submit recommendations via the TMAPS.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS