Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTHCARE AND HELPING OTHERS? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Patient Access department!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. Create a customizable health insurance plan that will best suit your family's lifestyle. Choose from the medical, vision, and dental plans that you need. You can also take advantage of unique employee benefits such as the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Tuition Reimbursement, Consumer Discounts, Student Loan repayment, and our matching 401k.
As a Registrar, you will work directly in the facility to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community. Our team is dedicated to helping others in their time of need.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Welcome patients and family members in a professional manner providing exemplary customer service
* Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions
* Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all necessary account information.
* Ensure charts are completed and accurate
* Verify all insurance and obtain pre-certification/authorization
* Calculate and collect patient liable amount
* Adhere to AIDET patient communication guidelines: Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Thank You
*High school diploma or GED required
*One year of registration experience preferred
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANY by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you have experience in hospitality, retail, or other service industries, this could be your next opportunity! We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF CARING!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.