Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westborough, Massachusetts
Platform Engineering Intern
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
In a typical day as a Platform Intern, you would
• Gain hands on experience in a hardware lab working with servers and custom hardware components
• Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies
• Perform testing and debugging of hardware platforms
• Participate as a member of a scrum team in an Agile framework
• Typically interact with high-level individual contributor and, managers
• are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
• are in a college or university program studying hardware of software engineering
• have experience with software and scripting languages
• have excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation skills
...then, apply now!
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.