at Christus Health
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Responsible for conducting effective and safe exercise classes as assigned.
Action Oriented -- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Customer Focus -- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Communicates Effectively -- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Decision Quality -- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Collaborates -- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Nimble Learning -- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness -- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Goals -- Completes quarterly goals
Delivering the Mission -- Performs duties as defined in this job description and demonstrates mastery of role
1. Teach the exercise class according to Policy and Procedure and within the description of the class.
2. Attendance of all meetings/services
3. Keep certifications current. Attend workshops for continued growth
4. Represent facility in a professional manner
5. Instructor will demonstrate proper use of equipment as well as exercises
6. Insure that all equipment is stored and cared for appropriately while maintaining a neat and orderly equipment storage area.
7. Maintain accurate attendance records
8. Adhere to dress code
9. Monitor and report all equipment problems
* Les Mills Certification
* * Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* One-year teaching experience preferred, or an instructor has been through a period of formal training with their supervisor
* * Current BLS certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled