Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 52403
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking
Recruiter: Maria A DeLagarza
Hiring Manager: Jacob Hudson
Job Grade: 14
At BOK Financial (BOKF), our employees are our most important asset and our growth over the years wouldn t have been possible without our dedicated and talented work force. We know everyone has specific career goals. It s what motivates us each day and why we re invested in working with you. .The Lending Support Specialist III is responsible for working directly with the Commercial Lending Officers and commercial lending clients. This position provides complex account administrative support and recording keeping within Commercial Lending; provides general support and assistance to Account Managers. Assigned tasks are generally complex in nature requiring broad experience, skill and general knowledge of Bank s lending policies and practices. Operates within limited direction with regard to account support and record keeping and operates independently on administrative tasks, setting priorities, and procedures and follow through for accomplishing work assignments.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts with clients, managers, attorneys and accountants via telephone, written communications, or meetings regarding problem resolution and/or account maintenance; serves as liaison between operational and support areas and customer; performs research and communicates resolution of problem to customer; resolves questions and problems presented by clients concerning transactions in their accounts and day to day operational issues.
- Interacts daily with internal and external contacts to ensure that all account activity such as account opening and closing, payments to and from clients, and requests from clients are processed timely; loan advances, deposits, distributions, wire transfers, loan bookings, DDA transfers and receipts are processed timely.
- Assist in performance of complex administrative activities, which may include regulatory reviews, account distributions, preparation of loan documents and account exception clearing.
- Assist Commercial Lending Officer in developing new lending and depository business with existing and prospective customers including preparation of advance presentation packages for bank product presentations.
- Prepares documents for management review and reporting. This may include new product proposals, sales presentations, new business reports, client performance reports in general.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding lending practices and policies, loan documentation requirements and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of deposit, loan and investment systems, report generation and information gathering
- Excellent customer relation skills focused on delivery superior service quality
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing application ad proprietary applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree along with 3-4 years of experience; or 9-10 years of equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.