Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
ECS is seeking a Program Analyst to work in our Silver Spring, MD office.
Provide broad programmatic and acquisition management support for current and future NOAA projects. Must be willing to and capable of performing various technical, acquisition, programmatic, risk, configuration and estimating functions as required. Proactively work with clients to identify emerging program requirements, develop support plans/schedules, draft various acquisition documents and coordinate/facilitate multi-diciplined project teams that may include Government, subcontractors, vendors and peers. Additional duties may include feasibility studies, analysis of alternatives, business case analyses, specification development, technical writing as well as involvement with source selection, contract management and construction oversight related activities.
* US Citizen
* Public Trust- NOAA
* Bachelors degree in a technical or management discipline.
* At least two (2) years specific experience with DOC/NOAA major acquisitions and associated documentation development, cost estimating, risk management and/or contract management.
* Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
* DAWIA certifications, PE in an engineering discipline and/or PMP certification (or equivalent) are desired. Masters in engineering (or other technical discipline) and MBA (or post graduate degree in management) also desired.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.