Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Winter Springs, Florida
Please come visit us in person to fill out an application at Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehabilitation located at 1024 Willa Springs Drive Winter Springs, FL 32708.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Represents the company in a positive and professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing calls.
Provides services and care for residents and patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
• May fax and photocopy information as needed.
• Maintains current resident / patient and staff directories
• May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate department.
• Announces emergency codes and instructions over public address system as required.
• Assists Residents, family members, and others with inquiries regarding Resident and facility information.
• Great customer service skills, as we are the Employer and Provider of choice.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
• Solid PC skills (Microsoft Office products)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
• Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
• Paid vacations and holidays
• A great potential to grow with the company
• Fast paced, exciting environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Agrees to adhere to and oversee communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information. Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of such information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
See job description