Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tiffin, Ohio
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!
The Registered Nurse will manage the care provided in the patient’s home by planning, coordinating, and providing direct and indirect patient care services in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies of the agency. Must demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Must be a Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One to two years of recent acute care experience or one year of home health care experience preferred.
2. Required to have a current licensure in the State of Ohio.
3. Possesses and maintains current BCLS certification.
4. Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
5. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with state and/or agency requirements.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Work Shift:Days/Afternoons (United States of America)
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.