Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Performs a variety of administrative services to support the overall benefits functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Processes and Maintains FMLA,LOA Paperwork, and monitors deadlines
• Tracks and Collects Benefit Premium Payments for LOA/FMLA
• Maintains Accuracy of Benefit deductions in HRIS
• Reconciles Ancillary Benefit Invoices and Send to Accounting for Payments
• Assists employees and staff with benefit and FMLA issues
• Processes Benefit Terminations into HRIS
• Performs Audits as necessary.
• Provides Training as Necessary to Field Staff
• Monitors and Ensures screening of WOTC and complies data for Sr. Mgmnt.
• Complies Turnover data for company
• Processes monthly unemployment reports, claims, appeals and relays outcomes/results to Sr. Mgmnt.
• Processes Dependents aging out of Benefit Plans and ensure Cobra notifications are sent
• Runs 401k deferral file and sends to vendor (verifies file for accuracy)
• Maintains E-verify users and processes for Corp employees
• Administers EOI process at Open Enrollment
• Runs and audits Health Savings Accounts
• Provides Orientation for Corp New Hires
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree
• Intermediate Experience Word/Excel
• Experience with Payroll/HRIS, detailed report running
• Working knowledge of laws pertaining to HR/Benefits, EEO, Work Comp, FMLA, ADAAA, ERISA, HIPAA, Section 125, ACA (Health Reform) etc.
• 3-5 years of detailed HR Generalist experience with a focus on benefits, HRIS and FMLA
• Ultipro or another similar HRIS system
PHYSIICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law. Occasional Travel Required. Adheres to and oversees communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information.
See job description