Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
CribMaster , provides inventory control solutions through advanced software, innovative vending hardware, Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and customer services to manufacturing, distribution, government and service industries for managing indirect inventory (tools, spare parts, MRO, etc.). CribMaster (http://www.cribmaster.com/) ties fast and reliable tool crib or store room transactions to a powerful system of inventory control. The system provides critical data to manage consumable and durable inventory, reduce the risk for lost or misplaced tools, and provide critical data to business leaders to reduce risk of tools being lost or left behind, reduce costs and increase productivity.
CribMaster is a software company within Stanley Black & Decker that manages Tool Cribs in manufacturing facilities. Using both software and machinery, CribMaster manages the relationship between distributors of consumable products and the tool crib in the manufacturing industry.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, Automated Software Quality Engineer (Sr QA Engineer in automation) with experience creating automated software tools to verify and quantify the quality of the produced software. The right candidate is a self-driven individual with passion for innovation, who will collaborate closely with developers, understand code and write automated system and regression tests.
Essential Job Functions
* Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
* Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the Engineering and Product teams to deliver quality software iteratively.
* Develop and maintain test automation processes in alignment with the project standards.
* Write Automation scripts and create automation frameworks with little to no guidance.
* Develop and execute automation scripts using automation tools primarily Selenium, WebDriver, C#, Test Complete and API tools like Postman or SOAPUI.
* Perform, Regression testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, and white box testing.
* Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
* Assist other quality assurance analysts/engineers in writing effective tests.
* Identify and implement continual improvement initiatives to help clients improve overall quality.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Customer-first mindset
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
* Strong experience with Selenium WebDriver and/or other industry-standard automation tools
* Create and execute API and automated regression tests
* Ability to develop automated tests using object-oriented code, C# .net
* Proven proficiency with the tools needed to test API s, RESTful Web Services, and Web Applications.
* Proficiency with tools such as Cucumber, Specflow, Postman, SOAPUI, Visual Studio, Tfs, etc.
* Experience building automation frameworks from the ground up.
* Experience with Page Object Model, BDD, TDD test frameworks.
* Experience with source control (Git, SVN, tfs).
* Proficiency in other scripting languages such Python, etc. is desired.
* Experience in performance testing is a plus but not required.
* Experience in Security Testing is a plus but not required.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, retirement savings, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.