Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at Overhead Door of Greenville!
DH Pace Company:
Overhead Door of Greenville, a DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire an Entry Level Sales Representative who has an aspirations of a career in Sales. We sell, service and install every type of door you can imagine, to include garage doors, operators, commercial entry doors, commercial overhead doors, automatic doors and loading dock equipment.
• Over time, you will have the opportunity to directly impact and shape the business.
• Learn our product and services
• Work with tenured Sales Representative to learn how to establish sales and operating budgets and how to efficiently manage labor costs and provide support on projects
• Estimating and bids on projects.
• Must be proactive, comfortable communicating with customers and willing to solve problems
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business or Sales
• Must have a passion for taking care of customers and an outstanding work ethic
• Must have good time management skills, be organized and have the ability to multi-task
• Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
• Must be a good communicator and able to learn how to conduct meetings with hourly and salaried employees
• Must enjoy a high level of activity in a hands-on environment where there is an emphasis on meeting deadlines and providing unmatched customer service
• Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
We set the tone for success:
• Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
• A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
• Advancement opportunities – many of our Managers progress to Operations Managers, General Managers, Regional Managers and Executives
• Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off Plan
• Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
• Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment