Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
As an Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within an assigned Northeast region and market segment. You will represent Tableau and manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Some of the things you ll be doing include
* Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
* Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
* Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
* Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
* Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
* Nurture and expand the company s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
* Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
* Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
* Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
* Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
* Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
* EXPERIENCED. 5+ years in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
* PERFORMER. Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
* MISSIONARY. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau s mission.
* ENTREPRENEURIAL. You ve worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
* DOMAIN. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
* GO-GETTER. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
* YOU ARE A RECRUITER! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!",