Take the lead at the center of where it all happens – our retail stores. Combine your retail knowledge and leadership skills to oversee store operations, manage and develop a team and ensure AT&T customers experience our best-in-class services, entertainment and technology. With access to the latest tech and a company that believes in you, there’s so much in store for your career.
In this role, you’ll oversee all aspects involved in the daily operation of a retail store. From merchandising and product launches to meeting and exceeding sales objectives, you’ll ensure that customers are provided with an extraordinary experience with our products and services. And, you won’t be in this alone. We offer best in class paid training to set you up leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching a team of retail sales consultants to ensure they meet sales and service goals.
Our most successful Store Managers have:
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
• Prior management experience
• Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with wireless terminology, industry trends and AT&T mobility systems
• The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls
Our retail careers allow you to optimize your earning potential by working during stores busiest times, including evening and weekend hours. Store Managers are paid a competitive salary and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding their store’s sales objectives.
And, once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T wireless phone service
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today.