Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 67127
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Manager of Business Analysis to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
NTT DATA is seeking an experienced professional to fill a Business Analysis Manager position Providence, RI. The preferred candidate will have a solid work history of delivering superior business analysis and consulting services and experience managing global distributed teams. The candidate should be capable of seeing ideas from concept through to implementation and applying a formal business analysis methodology based on industry best practices to accomplish the task, and should be able to mentor and coach the rest of the Business Analysis team members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Manage a global team of business analysts (onshore and offshore) across a portfolio of efforts and initiatives at all stages of the software development and maintenance lifecycles while ensuring that all delivery commitments are met.
* Facilitate effective communication, interaction, and support between clients, delivery teams, and NTT DATA extended organization
* Contribute to account level strategic planning and growth while managing revenue and profitability targets.
* Provide engagement level reporting to NTT DATA and client leadership.
Business Analysis Management
* Guide the delivery of and ensure quality of consulting services focused on: enterprise analysis, requirements engineering, and the adoption of business analysis best practices
* Partner with our clients to produce project estimates and forecast the need for business analysts
* Disseminate business analysis best practices across internal organization and client organizations through the development of business analysis methodologies, training material, onboarding material, playbooks, templates, guidelines, checklists, and standards
* Manage, mentor and grow individuals and teams of business analysts
* Extensive knowledge of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (CBAP preferred)
* Understanding of challenges faced by Healthcare Industry
* Management experience from a professional consulting organization
In this role, the Business Analyst Manager will be required to:
* Elicit requirements using tasks such as: facilitated workshops with business subject matter experts, interviews, document analysis, prototyping, and interface analysis
* Understand and analyze the impact of change across the organization
* Specify and analyze business goals/requirements, functional requirements, system interface requirements, reporting requirements, data requirements, non-functional requirements and business rules
* Discover and document business processes at varying levels of detail, both graphically and with text
* Uncover process improvements and seeing those improvements through implementation, adoption and realization of business value
* Developing, analyzing, and presenting business process models
* Document business analysis artifacts within a repository based business analysis software tool
* Lead, host, and participate in, cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts and build consensus
* Analyze requirements from several functional areas to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas
* Develop and elaborate use cases and activity diagrams has part of a requirements analysis effort
* Develop requirements traceability matrices
* Mentor, manage, and coach senior and junior BA team members
* Report to the account delivery manager in all aspects related to deliverables status, organizational and HR
3+ years of Healthcare Domain experience
3+ years of Managerial Experience
10+ years of Business Analysis and/or Consulting experience
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.