The Technology Business Analyst engages with cross-functional business and technology team members through the project life-cycle, developing and detailing business requirements to be used by the software development/delivery teams as well as the basis for test cases utilized by the QA team to ensure that solutions meets the original business requirements. The Business Analyst provides leadership and drives collaboration across disciplines to help deliver solutions that meet all the stakeholder needs. You should come with dynamic energy and we would love it if you shared our Core Values. We truly believe in Respect, Integrity, Spirit of Service and Accountability. What are you waiting for? You can apply now and we will get in touch as soon as possible. We are excited to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: - Supports the business in implementing technology initiatives.
- Works closely with multiple groups within the organization to examine existing business models and flows of data, document and present findings and facilitate the design of an appropriate technology solution.
- Acts as the liaison between the Enterprise Architects, the business, and the development team.
- Assists with business cases, project planning and monitoring and provides input into the assessment of new IT software projects and initiatives to support, enhance, and improve efficiency of business processes.
- Defines, analyzes and documents requirements.
- Communicates requirements clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Facilitates accurate communication of needs, concerns, risks, and issues among the business stakeholders, IT, engineering, operations, and vendors.
- Uses requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage various projects' scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture diagrams, process flows, system design, and functional specifications for new development projects.
- Supports testing efforts and guides testing protocol. Assesses and validates if a solution has fulfilled the requirements through testing.
- Works with the Program Management Office to ensure adherence to expected scope and provides status updates.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: - Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification or related experience within multiple tiers of an IT organization required.
- Experience/Skills Needed:
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of application development projects.
- Experience with business analysis across multiple software and hardware architectures required.
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise applications is preferred but not required: NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, ICOMS, or data warehousing.
- Strong understanding of business process and data modeling, data structures, use case, user story development and test case development is required.