Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
* Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
* Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
* Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
* Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
* Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
* Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
* Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
* Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
* Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred
* Must live within 50 miles of the hotel
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...