Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices.
The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
To work with the best finance professionals in the Field of Corporate / Service/ Division Finance on few of below Projects :
* Partner with sales, operations and other divisional functions to optimize revenue plan and execution
* Maintain accurate database for bookings, shipment, revenue history and forecast
* Perform scenario planning and support the annual strategic planning process
* Extract data sets, perform analyses, build actionable reports and financial models
* Provide analysis of business trends, such as customers, pricing etc.
* Work closely with corporate revenue team to fulfill statutory compliance requirements
* Support period close processes, preparation of financial packages and reporting
* Drive Gross Margin Improvement Initiatives in Operations. Engage with and collaborate cross functionally with Engineering, Operations, Service and division finance for target setting and reporting of results.
* Collaborate with Operations on Inventory Planning, Headcount Planning, managing of Operational expense drivers.
Enthusiastic to Learn
Presently attending College for a Bachelors Degree
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.