Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Are you the next Storeroom Buyer Superstar*
You will play an integral role in providing flawless service to customers by managing material that meets customer specifications and time requirements. You will be filling, placing and expediting orders to meet delivery commitments for customer s stock and non-stock material as part of our Crib Storeroom Management team.
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Working at Vallen
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best solution to every challenge. We hold ourselves to be personally accountable to do what we say we will do.
* 1 year experience on Customer s Storeroom Management system
* Inventory control experience, problem solving and the ability to analyze min/max inventory stock levels
* Previous exposure purchasing maintenance materials
* Familiar with warehousing a must! (Receiving, Issuing, Cycle Counts, etc.)
* Strong Multi-tasking skills
* Good PC skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Fast paced environment - results driven candidates only!
* Previous experience in the manufacturing or automotive industry preferred
Vallen offers a starting competitive salary and a complete benefits package including 401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.