Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Warrendale, Pennsylvania
THE POSITION IN BASED IN OUR WARRENDALE, PA OFFICE . SHIFT WILL BE EITHER 8-5PM OR 9-6PM.
Provides case management support and education to patients on assigned caseload through remote contact with patient. This includes: relationship building, assisting with navigating insurance and pharmacy protocols to obtain medication, referral source, and customized product and disease state training.
* Adheres to principles as stipulated by program specific contractual agreements and company practices which may include: Interact and build relationships with assigned patients throughout duration of program.
* Provide patient centric education regarding treatment and disease states for assigned products.
* Manage caseload including schedule maintenance and adherence, scheduled calls/interactions, updating program database per company protocols.
* Coordinate meetings between patient and clinical partners.
* Deliver customized interactions based on patient s needs.
* Participates in program specific customer meetings and training sessions.
* Participates in program specific orientation meetings and demonstrates clinical and systems competency on tests.
* Performs special projects and performs other duties as it pertains to specific contract performance
High School Diploma or GED required
Registered Nursing License required
College Degree preferred or 8-11 years of relevant experience required
2-5 Years of relevant experience with Bachelor s Degree
5-8 Years of relevant experience with Associates s Degree
Valid, unrestricted driver s license in state of residence. * Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software; basic database navigation
* Knowledge of pharmacy, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, or healthcare business required
* Min 5-10 years experience in hospital setting or any other setting if you have pre- authorization, utilization review and appeals experience.
* Ability to multitask in both PC/Phone related tasks
* Works effectively and fosters teamwork
* Demonstrates ownership of projects and carries responsibility for building strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
* Results oriented
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients lives
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all..
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran