Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
PART TIME DRIVER
Point to Point Club is a personalized one-on-one escorted transportation club for people who need transportation, people that cannot independently use public transportation, school students and much more. Point to Point provides access to doctors appointments, meetings, school, therapy and more. We are looking for dependable driversUSING YOUR OWN CAR to take our clients to and from their appointments. We also are looking for Bilingual Translators and Interpreters.
We are hiring for part-time drivers in the King Of Prussia and near by areas.
Part Time - On Call 15 to 29 hours per week, use own vehicle/reimbursed $.50 cents per mile plus a min $11.00 starting hourly rate. Spanish or any Bilingual speaking a plus for starting wages.
* USE YOUR OWN VEHICLE to drive clients to and from appointments, wait with them and return.
* Help clients in/out vehicles and make sure they get to their destination (be able to give light assistance to clients into your vehicle) if necessary
* Fill our paperwork neat and legibly
* Knowledge of computer and how to scan/fax
* Knowledge of using a GPS
* 5 years driving experience
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid drivers license with clean driving record
* Access to a computer or fax with scanning or faxing abilities
* Need a four door sedan or mini van that is reliable, clean and meets our insurance requirements of $100,000 liability/bodily damage and uninsured motorists
* Must have GPS and personal cell phone
* Be willing to do early morning pick ups as well as early evening drop offs, if necessary
* Child clearance and criminal history completed or willing to obtain
* Willing to travel within tri-state area
The mission of Resources for Human Development (RHD) is to provide caring, effective and innovative services that empower people of all abilities as they build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities. RHD s multi-faceted programs serve people with a variety of challenges that include intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, substance abuse and homelessness.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.