Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
* You are a qualified accountant with minimum 4 years of experience
* CPA or Masters in Accounting is preferred
* You have experience with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
* You have experience in Investment Banking industry and good knowledge of IB products and broker dealer, securitization accounting
* You have effective social skills and an excellent team player
* You have a positive and high-energy approach
Legal Entity Accounting and Review (LEAR) is a global team with 160 staff responsible for the core accounting for the major legal entities within the (COMPANY's) Group. The LEAR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the core income statement and balance sheet accounting, results analysis and results presentation for (COMPANY) US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries as well as (COMPANY's) New York Branch.
A meaningful role as Legal Entity Controller for some of (COMPANY's) US operating entities:
* You will be responsible for core accounting for entities, including monthly closing & analytical review of income statement and balance sheet, results analysis and results presentations to internal and external business partners
* You are responsible for compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements
* You will oversee and maintain an effective control environment in the core accounting area
* Responsible for ensuring effective implementation of new business, new policy, new regulations in the core accounting area
* You will maintain relationships with (COMPANY's) management in New York and Zurich and other (COMPANY) departments (e.g. Operations, Product Control), and liaison as necessary with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC)
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.