Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain health and safety compliance in accordance with company policy
* Prepare orders by processing requests: pull accurate materials and place in appropriate area for customer pick up or delivery; loading and unloading trucks as necessary
* Maintain inventory controls through minimizing materials damage and ensuring order accuracy
* Be able to organize the warehouse and manage bin locations
* Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service
* Workers are required to lift up to 50 lbs, walk or stand for most of the shift, and wear protective gear and steel-toed boots
* Ensure that equipment is maintained to company operating standards
* Must be able to think for yourself-problem solve
* High school diploma preferred
* 1-3 years of experience or more is preferred
* Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
* Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing...