Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist with the day-to-day office responsibilities, including invoicing, filing, scanning & copying documents
* Respond to and manage telephone calls and email requests
* Assist with sales orders, requests for quotes from vendors, and general customer inquiries
* Provide project support by working with customers, placing stock purchase orders, and assisting with project estimates
* Develop product knowledge and build relationships with customers
* High School Diploma or GED
* Knowledge of general office administration practices and equipment
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, Excel & Outlook)
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Building Materials or Construction industry experience preferred
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
* Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing...