Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to Change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We strive to promote a culture of Work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
Provides administrative support to commercial lenders and assists in various areas of commercial loan and sales servicing by performing highly skilled administrative and clerical duties, often confidential in nature.
* Performs a variety of skilled administrative duties. Prepare and answer routine correspondence, assist with customer advances, answer billing questions and address other customer issues. Answer phone, greet visitors, plan schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, seminars and other events. Process department bill payments, retrieve and sort mail. Set up and maintain files for active, closed, prospect and turndown customers. Generate and process memos, letters and reports utilizing word processing and computerized spread sheet systems, including typing, copying, distribution and filing. Maintain and update financial tracking information on corporate systems, collect updated financial records when requested and maintain receipt of borrowing base certificates.
* Performs a wide variety of duties to help in the preparation, receipt and closure of commercial loan documents. Prepare Commercial Loan Agreement necessary for new and modified loans for new and existing relationships. Effectively communicate with commercial documentation areas and or other areas of the bank to ensure proper documentation. Research borrower, guarantor and collateral information. Request title insurance, property insurance and coordinate the settlement preparation process. Conduct online searches to order supporting information required to properly document commercial loan transactions including, but not limited to flood certifications, State UCC searches, Office of Foreign Assets Control Tracking, Articles. Retrieve supporting information required to properly document commercial loans using corporate systems. Review accuracy of loans documents, schedule settlements and close customer loans individually and or with loan officers. Process loan documents, including recording of mortgage and UCC financing statements. Assist in clearing exceptions, processing releases and satisfaction documents, issuing payoffs and releases for development and construction loans.
* Knowledgeable of Bank products and responsible for opening and completing the appropriate processes on new accounts for commercial banking customers.
* Gather data from multiple sources, designing and generating management information and reports of various types related to departmental activities and to the Bank overall. Prepare and or assist in preparation of commercial banking sales proposals.
* Ability to manage sales tracking system.
High School Diploma or the Equivalent Experience. (Required)
2 or more years Performing the essential duties of this role. (Required)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Financial Corporation currently or in the future.
Fulton Financial Corporation ( Fulton ) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status..