Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The MANAGER, CLient Delivery has ownership over existing client partnerships and uses consultative selling techniques to broaden all AMN service lines available within their client organization(s). They manage the development and production of the recruitment and account management teams, develop overall strategy, oversee implementation process, and support team members through coaching and evaluation of individual and team performance. They will partner with other AMN divisions as well as RPO Delivery Teams, to increase the number of candidates submitted to RPO clients and help achieve AMN RPO placement and revenue goals. They play a key role in the staffing and hiring of high-performance RPO team members in conjunction with RPO leadership.
* Communicate and set goals for recruiting and account management team PRODUCTION TARGETS according to operations plan and RPO strategy in order to hold team members accountable to performance expectations.
* Coach and MENTOR RECRUITMENT TEAM MEMBERS on process, performance, career pathing, and consultative selling skills development via weekly 1:1 meetings, daily check-ins, and regular observation, utilizing the IDP, PSP, AND PIP RESOURCES.
* Facilitate TEAM MEETINGS OR TRAINING to cascade strategic updates, process changes and skill development opportunities.
* Design, track, and review overall RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY and ANNUAL PLAN GOALS, including regular meetings with GM and other RPO team members, to develop strategies and overcome obstacles for achieving revenue-based targets.
* Coach and guide RPO team members by reviewing market trends and ADJUSTING SOURCING STRATEGIES accordingly in order to optimize candidate pool and expand NETWORK of qualified healthcare professionals to increase CANDIDATE SUBMISSION rate.
* Leverage corporate resources, policies and structure to STAFF AND DEVELOP engaged teams in order to achieve strategic and financial goals with the largest return on investment.
* Evaluate candidates against position profiles utilizing INTERVIEWS AND COMPETENCY ASSESSMENTS in order to identify those most likely to FIT THE RPO TEAM DYNAMIC.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
* Cultivate relationships through diligent COMMUNICATION with RPO clients (including site visits, negotiations, escalation, or presentation design/delivery) to discover staffing strategies, align sales approach, and support FLAWLESS EXECUTION of agreements, and increase CLIENT SATISFACTION and REFERENCE POTENTIAL.
* Collaborate with AMN RPO Leadership to efficiently resolve escalated client issues to ensure long-term SERVICE EXCELLENCE and satisfaction.
* Leverage facility contacts to expand service lines, generate REFERRALS for new or potential business and explore avenues for increased revenue.
* Create and present QUARTERLY BUSINESS REVIEW (scorecard) during meetings at client sites or via conference call, to get FEEDBACK, acknowledge ACCOMPLISHMENTS, and make ADJUSTMENTS to service level agreements or internal resource allocations.
* Foster EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS with internal department leadership including Nurse Travel Recruitment, Client Sales, and Marketing, to increase the flow of candidate and client leads.
* Monitor recruitment ACTIVITY for each client and progress toward ANNUAL OPERATING PLAN GOALS, including regular meetings with RPO General Manager, Client Sales, and/or Director of Operations, to DEVELOP STRATEGIES and overcome obstacles for achieving revenue-based targets.
* Continually expand individual knowledge of HEALTHCARE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS and RPO market TRENDS, industry analyst updates, and competitive data by reviewing internal and external sources (journals, articles, studies, interactions with clients, etc) in order to more effectively achieve individual and department objectives.
* Adhere to AMN Healthcare s MISSION statement, CORE VALUES, company POLICIES and customer service STANDARDS.
* Direct leadership and supervision of a group of RPO team members (including Account managers, Recruiters and Coordinators); encompassing all aspects of talent management, retention, performance, and engagement.
* Provides onboarding, goal-setting, coaching & feedback toward new RPO team members related to department objectives/processes, role-specific competencies, and individual targets.
* Educate and/or mentor RPO team members on goal achievement strategies and overcoming obstacles.
* Cross-divisional training/coaching on divisional services, sales activities, and best-practice sharing.
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.