Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 51750
Areas of Interest: Bank Operations
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Transaction Processing Specialist is a multi-encompassing position that is responsible for providing processing coverage throughout multiple areas within the Bank Operations Department. These areas may include Item Processing, Retail Remittance, Wholesale Remittance, Oil and Gas, and Control Services. A high degree of flexibility in work schedule and performance of duties and responsibilities is required. Duties and responsibilities and the percentage of time spent on them may vary according to assignment needs.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and opens incoming remittance mail using a variety of methods, including manual, low-speed mail opening equipment, and high speed mail opening/extracting/sorting equipment. Examines items for proper staging to begin processing.
- Using a variety of check and/or document imaging equipment, performs payment or deposit processing and electronic item capture/balancing, ensuring image quality meets customer standards and industry requirements for electronic check exchange.
- Balances rejected items to remittance advices, deposit slips, or various control documents through PC-based software systems. Ensures accuracy of data on documents, making corrections as needed to ensure proper posting and/or customer reporting. Performs additional data entry as required.
- Perform complex data capture of payment detail, balancing processed items with deposits, uploading files to external clients, trust accounts. Resolution of rejected revenue entries.
- Extracts, balances, and executes various transmissions to BOKF mainframe processor, internal departments, and/or customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal oversight in 2 or more Transaction Processing areas
- Working knowledge of VisionIP or AFS/FIS applications
- Working knowledge of Check 21 policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of retail/wholesale remittance and IP. Depending on work location may also need working knowledge of Control Services and Oil and Gas
- Excellent data entry reconciliation skills
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet applications Windows operating system skills
- Ability to operate check imaging equipment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain and apply new job functions and processes
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible while working in a team environment and with multiple managers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 10-key by touch
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a high school education or GED and 3-4 years of bank operations experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.