Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
The Sierra Vista Hospital location, a 171-bed psychiatric care facility located in south Sacramento, is a full-service mental health facility and a center of support for patients and their families. Since 1986, we have offered our clinical expertise to those suffering from emotional, behavioral and addiction problems.
* The Outpatient Department Assistant is responsible for overall clerical and administrative support duties for the Outpatient Program. This position welcomes patients and visitors in person and over the telephone. This position is also responsible for implementing & maintaining effective paper flow, documentation, and record keeping systems. May provide back up coverage as needed for Folsom location.
Why is Sierra Vista Hospital a great place to work?
* Dynamic people
* Team-oriented environment
* Opportunity for advancement
* Great training program for new grads!
* Rewarding career opportunities
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected health care management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion.
Education: High School diploma, or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year administrative experience in a health care facility preferred.
License: Must have a valid driver's license.
Additional Requirements: Must have knowledge of medical terminology and must be able to type 60 wpm. Must be able to use Word and Excel computer software.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.