Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 51951
Areas of Interest: Security
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Working as part of a team, you will play an integral role in creating peace of mind for BOKF, NA staff by protecting company assets, minimizing risk, and ensuring overall safety & security.
This is not a typical 'security guard' position sitting at a static post having limited interaction with others, instead it is a highly interactive position in an environment that values our security team. While prior law enforcement or security experience is preferred it is not required. We will train you to provide and maintain a safe working environment for our employees, contractors, and visitors, how to actively patrol and respond to potential threats against the company, and how to act as a first-responder in emergency situations as a team or on your own.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; ensuring facilities and restricted areas are properly secured and controlling/permitting entry for associates and non-associates.
- Monitor environmental, building and equipment controls and report irregularities; monitor fire and other life safety systems and report irregularities; respond to system alarms according to procedure; monitor and acknowledge security alarms from over 225 banking locations and ATMs. Performs alarm verification functions and determines the need to proceed with the notification process for any alarm condition.
- Provide excellent customer service to our employees, clients, and guests as an important ambassador of BOKF, NA unique culture. Security Officers must be engaging, approachable, and friendly while also demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and diligence when interacting with peers, associates, clients, guests and others.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; identifies and addresses policy infractions with violators; investigates hazards and unusual or suspicious circumstances; checks electronic and mechanical devices that require monitoring and recording to report any abnormal conditions.
- Render first-responder services to all emergencies and incidents within the scope of your training. Escalate emergencies that are outside the scope of your training to Police, Fire or Emergency Medical Services.
- Prepare incident reports utilizing an electronic incident reporting application to include recording observations, information, occurrences, activities, and interviewing witnesses; using various systems and computer applications to view video surveillance, emergency response, communications, and others; answering phone calls and directing them appropriately.
- Perform specialized additional duties relating to special events or other circumstances as needed.
- Trained to set up and function under the Incident Command System in order to support EOC and/or Security Managers during an incident.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience or relevant certifications preferred
- Strong customer service ethic
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation
- Thorough understanding of common Microsoft computer software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with electronic access control and video surveillance systems a plus
- AED/CPR/First Aid certification required to be obtained within 30 days of hire date.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through 2+ years of experience in a security function and/or completion of Security Training/Certification (Guard Card).
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.