Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
* Minimum of 2 years experience in at least one of the following: cash handling, inventory control, deposit processing, vault balancing, account reconciliation or ATM Processing
* Minimum of 21 years of age
* A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
* A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
* Able to lift at least 50 pounds
* Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
* Able to identify different commodities
* 10-key experience
* Basic computer skills
* High school diploma or GED
* Excellent ethics and integrity
* High attention to detail
* Collaborative work style
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to work independently
* Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.