Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Work Happy, Live the Lemonade Life!
Lemonade Restaurant Group is looking for an experienced, talented culinary masters to team through a time of company growth!
Who is Lemonade?
Lemonade is a modern marketplace serving a colorful bounty of Seasonal California Comfort Food in a bright cafeteria setting. A comfortable place where folks can enjoy a rotating daily spread of deliciousness: from ruggedly roasted Brussels sprouts to grain salads from around the world to braised short ribs falling off the bone. Our dishes stress simple preparations with global taste, and are a perfect fit for today's on-the-go lifestyle and perceptive palate.
What is life like at Lemonade?
At Lemonade, we work hard and we have a great time doing it. One of the most powerful statements about life at Lemonade is that people here are truly considered family. Many of the new employees join our team because they were told about the culture by a current employee.
The way we see it, life is short, so you might as well work happy.
|• Assist with Cashier functions including cash outs and cashier functions. |
• Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and delegate side work tasks daily.
• Continually monitor our food and food quality with taste, texture and temperature tests.
• Perform uniform checks ensuring that everyone is in the proper attire.
• Properly open the restaurant in a timely matter ensuring all morning duties are being completed
including bank deposits, break sheet completion, catering orders (if any) and checklist use.
• Properly close the restaurant completing all nightly paperwork.
• Run the shift while making sure that all employees are taking their given/mandatory breaks at the
appropriate time throughout the day.
• Take inventory and organize next day orders with manager assistance.
• Work all stations in the restaurant while recognizing where you are most needed at any given time.
• Assist the Manager with any other additional needs.
• Performs other related duties, as required.
|Minimum 6 months of Restaurant Shift Leader experience required.|