Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our MEDICAL SURGICAL department. Submit your application today!
PORTSMOUTH REGIONAL is a 209-BED ACUTE CARE hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only LEVEL II TRAUMA CENTER on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. MOST RECENTLY, WE RECEIVED THE LEAPFROG 'A' HOSPITAL SAFETY GRADE.
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
FULL TIME EVENINGS, 11A-11P
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR MEDICAL/SURGICAL UNIT CLINICAL COORDINATOR:
* 27 private bed unit serving roughly 120 patients/month
* Patient population includes: Orthopedic, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Neuro, Stable Trauma and Chest Pain
* Nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
* We offer in-house arrhythmia classes and other professional development including ACLS AND MED/SURG CERTIFICATIONS
* Patient centered care with a focus on patient and employee rounding from all levels of staff
* Fast-paced and communicative environment that fosters growth and healing
* Manage daily operations involving scheduling, making assignments, and nurse leader rounding
* Maintain quality audits and monitor daily core quality measures
* Assist Director and Manager with unit budget
* Facilitate orientation and competency development of staff
Why I Love Working Here
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious REGISTERED NURSE to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
* BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
* TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM ($5,250/calendar year)
* Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading STUDENT LOAN ASSISTANCE PROGRAM!
* Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
* ACLS preferred
* 1 to 3 years of related experience
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
\\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\\