Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
PORTSMOUTH REGIONAL is A 209-BED ACUTE CARE hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only LEVEL II TRAUMA CENTER on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
The LNA provides direct, selected patient care under the direction of the Licensed Nurse within their scope of practice as defined by the NH Board of Nursing, recognized nursing techniques, clinical and administrative policies.
* Collects and reports data as directed by the licensed nurse.
* Provide care of Medical/Surgical, Oncologic, chronically ill, terminally ill & palliative care patients.
* Provides ADL needs of the patient :
* Care and comfort measures
* Mobility and ambulation.
* Nutritional needs and feeding.
* Transports patients to various departments/services throughout the hospital.
* Provides patient monitoring as directed to ensure patient safety.
* Ensure patient satisfaction.
No High school diploma or GED required.
Less than 1 year of experience required.
Current NH Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) licensure required.
BLS certification required.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.